What are Cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files that are placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other device, and help provide you with the best experience we can. They are used by most websites to help personalise your web experience. Some features will not function if you do not allow cookies.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
For more information about cookies, please see allaboutcookies.org.